Saturday, June 25, 2011 Organized Writing vs. Stream of Blogginess

Whelp, today was a busy day finishing up the setup for DTF. I did a general welcome page as well as a review of sorts for Kamen Rider Episodes 1 and 2. I'm really going to try to focus on the older series for now as Kamen Rider OOO and Gokaiger are still airing and I'd rather just do overall series impressions, then start up with episode reviews of Fourze and whatever the next Sentai series is. I think the hardest part of doing these reviews is for one, trying to force myself to watch a show one episode at a time when all I REALLY want to do is veg out on the computer watching peeps streams their statuses on Facebook or play some video games, and for two, having to do organized thought writing rather than just stream it out like I'm doing now. For the reviews, I did stream them out to an extent just to get some content out on the blogsite, but in future cases, I'm going to have to organize my thoughts a bit better and follow a structure on how the reviews will be written. Luckily I'll probably have some dead time tomorrow at work, so that will give me plenty of time to compose an outline for Show Reviews, plus my roommate will begin posting tomorrow on his endeavors to build a Proton Pack via Papercraft. This is a more complex social streaming than what I did with MOOGLE on how our information and posts are shared, so I'm waiting with bated breath on how this will turn out.

Oh, it would probably help to have some linkage. Here ya go. The Wordpress also has links to our Twitter and Facebook pages, so feel free to like us and follow us to your heart's content.

On a sillier note, I started watching Gurren Lagann the other day. I now feel like just believing in the me that believes in you. That is all for tonight.
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 fmpanda's ramblings
Carbon 12 Blogger template by Blogger Bits. Supported by Bloggermint