Sunday, June 26, 2011 I has no game.

Another Sunday, another evening of peeps waiting until the sun goes down to order a crap ton of food. I must say the folks in Highland Park/Park Cites are the strangest when it comes to cuisine, they usually order at the weirdest times, go off and don't order during times it should be busy, and a lot of peeps who live there look like they are in another mental zone. What usually happens as a result of these weird peeps is a lot of prep work and random conversations, in this case talking about mutual hatred of going out to clubs. Don't get me wrong, clubs can be nice, but I usually prefer the joints where you can kick back, relax, and enjoy some tunes, not abysmal places where all you do is sweat and then have to interact with peeps that sweat only their sweat is even more uneffeing bearable because they probably sprayed a full can of Axe Deodorant and now it's mingled with their normal body odor to create some kind of B.O. Super Smell of Crap, with the language coming out of their mouths consisting of "Bro", which must obviously be connected to an Eastern language because I really can't understand what the eff they're saying.....Yeah, I don't like sweat factories, I get enough of one when I work.

I guess this all feeds into the fact that I have no game when it comes to the ladies, I mean, if ya wanna talk Toku and Anime and Video Games, I'm your guy, but when I ask what you're into and the most I usually get is "Going out, having a good time...", yeahhhhhh, you already bore me. I dunno, maybe I should lighten up a bit, but I'm not sure if I should go up to a cashier chick up at Kroger and be suave, like "Hey there, I like your striped uniform with how black and blue it is, and I'm blue-dabba-dee-dabba-da for you." Yes, I really would use a line that corny.

Another suggestion I got was go to a coffee shop, but I don't drink coffee, and despite my best attempts at reading some manga or books and such, I'll have a feeling I would end up with a compulsion to start writing poetry and talking about how I remembered when Sufjan Stevens came out with Illinoise, he had class, unlike his modern self which has gone back on his Neo-Folk-Christian roots, and oh yeah, I could really use a croissant right now with my Soy Latte.....Yup, coffee shops don't work for me.

The option I get a lot is "Well, you go to conventions, why not just get a hookup there?" To be honest, most girls who actually go to cons usually have either: a) A Boyfriend or Hubby to protect them, or b) A Cockblocker of some sorts, usually in the form of a concerned friend or sibling. Plus to be frank, all of that time trying to look for the poonanni I could spend gaming or going to panels.

Yup, it's a bitch having no game, but at least when it does finally come together, it'll be nice. In the meantime, I'm going on a YouTube Loop.
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 fmpanda's ramblings
Carbon 12 Blogger template by Blogger Bits. Supported by Bloggermint