Monday, June 27, 2011 I'm TL;DR

So, last night when I got home from work was spent a bit on getting my roommate's post on DTF working properly. I still will always vent about hating to work with HTML, I can figure out the code, but that doesn't mean I like doing it, bah. During this process, he mentioned reading my article that I posted the night before. Well, he at least got through the first paragraph before giving up. His simply answer for that was that it was tl;dr.

I am aware of how long-winded I do tend to get, my English teacher back at ITT used to get into fits about how I could make a full page paragraph out of 4 complete sentences that would be very viable and work together as a whole. I've tried to crack down on it somewhat, but I can't help but want to extol about the virtues of the virtuous in the virtuality of life in general.

The problem with that article from last night was that was written off of the top of my head, when I draft up the review outline template that I had mentioned last time, it will probably make things worse as far as the article length. To be honest though, I don't write my reviews for peeps who want a quick score, some highlights, and then off to check out the new CoD game, I write for the sake of breaking down the aspects of film. I do have a feeling this approach is going to bite me in the @$$ when it comes to the Heisei-era shows, I do like them, but there's much more style than substance there, and the subliminal compulsions from Bandai of Japan to have me give them my money is not helping.
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 fmpanda's ramblings
Carbon 12 Blogger template by Blogger Bits. Supported by Bloggermint