Tuesday, June 28, 2011 Here, I need to prostitute myself, hold on there...

Snappy title, isn't it? I couldn't really think of anything else to come up with, but I figured it would be cute, kinda like one of those neo-emo albums from bands like Panic at the Disco or Fall Out Boy with titles like, "I'm a War Machine, you're just Red with Jealous", or something like that. I could probably spend all day on catchy puns like that, but then I would miss out on important things, like stumbling upon PONIES.

Yeah, so some folks decided to do an AMV Hell-style mashup, only with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I was laughing, I do like satire. Well, here, just watch this.



Yup, good stuff thar.

Speaking of YouTube, I was able to locate a stream of Gurren Lagann from Manga Entertainment, as I was really not into the Hulu experience. Normally me and Hulu get along pretty well, except lately I've been having to wait through ads talking about how I need to turn ads on. It's not my fault you decided to not work with my general ad blocking software, bah. Only problem with the YouTube setup is that despite my decent intarweb connection, it still has to buffer like a mofo most of the time, which is really effing irritating. I'm probably just going to break down and pick up the Anime Legends version on DVD so I can watch the whole thing unabated.
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 fmpanda's ramblings
Carbon 12 Blogger template by Blogger Bits. Supported by Bloggermint