Wednesday, July 2, 2008 Fun with Real Life, and music stuffs....

Well, this has been a trying couple of days. As of now, I have my paperwork ready for the most part, but getting everything in type and storyboard has been a pain in the toosh! I missed this last weeks' Capstone class due to my pops not feeling well, so I'm having to get what I can ready tomorrow. Even though the school has a holiday this weekend, I have to stay on schedule, due to the fact that many of my fellow students will also be engaged in film projects. This forces me to move quickly, that way they can get their stuff knocked out on time as well. Needless to say though, I should have some free time in the next day before class, so a lot of my paperwork issues should be resolved with the quickness...

As for my Musical Concerns, I'm only using 3 tunes, one of which will be a surprise(sorry it's part of a joke in the film so I can't talk about it), the other two, not so much. For my Intro and Credits, I'm turning to the Iron Mic Coalition, good friends of mine and one of the preeminent Hip-Hop factions in Memphis. Both tracks you can get from The 2nd Edition, on sale in the usual places....
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 fmpanda's ramblings
Carbon 12 Blogger template by Blogger Bits. Supported by Bloggermint